Even though the maker of Bulletproof Coffee himself advocates using a blender when you make Bulletproof coffee, I don’t!
I will explain why.
I almost make Bulletproof Coffee for myself every morning. It is a great recipe because it tastes good, it wakes you up and the healthy fats in it, makes your brain work at an optimal level.
Besides, the drink lets you stay in a state of ketosis, where your body primarily is burning fat – which is always a good thing!
For those who don’ know, Bulletproof Coffee is regular coffee blended with butter/ghee and MCT oil, and I cannot recommend it enough.
But if you want to make it every morning like me, you are going go nuts from washing your big and clumsy blender, so here is a smarter way you can do it instead:
- Put your butter and oil up in a cup.
- Add the warm coffee until the cup is half full.
- Start mixing it with a milk frother.
- Pour in the rest of the coffee while mixing, and be careful not to spill.
- Now, you only have to pour over the milk frother with whatever warm water you have left from making the coffee, in order to clean it.
- And then you are done!
This is a much more efficient way of making your breakfast, because it will save you a ton of time from washing the blender.
Since this way of making it is so much easier, it is also much more likely, that you will stick to drinking this healthy breakfast everyday, instead of eating something else that is unhealthy.
Hope you liked the post.