In this post, I am going to delve into, how I have optimized my morning routine, in order to get more work done, before I leave for work.
I have before written about, how the morning is the most productive time of the day for me.
And this is why I want as “much morning time” to my self as possible, so I don’t waste it on my regular work.
If you instead feel like you are the most productive in the evening for example, you should look into how you can hack your evenings.
For me, there is a lot of stuff I need to do every morning, and I will tell you how, I have worked my way around doing all of this, so I can focus on working on this blog or other passion projects instead.
Here is a list of things I would ordinarily need to do every morning, and what I have done about it:
- Take a shower – I shower in the evening instead. It doesn’t require any mental focus or creativity
- Eat breakfast – I don’t eat breakfast. I do intermittent fasting which is possible on a high fat diet
- Taking my vitamins – once a month I pack a whole bunch of “crackbags” with vitamins, so it only takes a second:
- Make coffee – I have bought a coffee machine with a timer, so I can program it the night before, so my coffee is always ready, when I wake up.
- Iron my shirt for work – I iron all my cleaned shirts once a week, so I don’t have to do it every morning. This is more efficient.
This is some of the big ones, but I also use other tiny tricks to save time, like using a shoehorn every morning, instead of tying my shoes for example.
How about you?
Do you have a most-productive-timeslot of your day?
And is there anything you can do, to clean up your daily schedule there?
Think about it. I guarantee, it is going to make you more productive.
Thank you for reading!