A lot of people, like myself, have a problem with Pinterest, because it is not very well integrated with other web-apps and services, which means you can’t really Pin your stuff automatically.
But you can, however, IF you are willing to pay a minor fee for it.
Heres is how:
I do it with a combination of IFTTT and Fancy Hands (Virtual Assistance).
Every time a blog post is posted on my WordPress blog, a trigger goes of in IFTTT, whereafter a mail is sent from my gmail account to my Fancy Hands Assistant, that tells them to do it and how.
I am now going to show you specifically what I tell my assistant to do, so you can do the same, just by copying and pasting what I already have authored!
My email to Fancy Hands:
Hello mr./mrs. Fancy Hands<br><br>
I have just posted this new blog post to my blog:<br>
And I need you to pin it to Pinterest for me.<br>
Please see this evernote note for instructions:<br>
In the Evernote note it is says:
- you go to www.pinterest.com
- Log in:
- Username/e-mail: “My email”
- password: “My password”
- in the upper right corner, you click the dropdown-menu where it says: “My name”
- choose “your profile and pins”
- You find the board that’s called: “The boad”, and then click on it
- When you get to the “board”, you click the button, where it says “Add Pin”
- Choose “From the web”
- Insert the Article-URL, I sent you, and click next
- Then you choose a picture from the original article (Use the picture, that you feel is best! – it is not that important, that you get right)
- In the “board” dropdown-menu, you select: “the board” again.
- Then you copy and paste the original title of the article, into the “description” field in pinterest,
- click “pin it”
The beautiful thing with these Evernote notes is, that I can always go in and change and tweak them at will, without ever having to change anything else in the process.
I hope you liked the post, and that you would sign up for Fancy Hands or Evernote premium, by clicking one of the links from the article, so I can get my reward-points – thank you!