Dear Visitor, welcome to my blog.
My name is Max and I am a biohacking, minimalist, productivity junkie.
These 3 subjects are my areas of interest and expertise – it is what I read and write about.
As a new reader on the blog, I have a few articles I would love you to check out to begin with.
Here they are in their respective categories:
- Dont make Bulletproof coffee with a blender – use a milk frother
- Which is best? AlphaBRAIN or CILTEP?
- 5 recipes for biohacking multitaskers
- Think Drinks: A Review & Recommendation
- Hacking full time job fatigue
- Minimalism, Step 1 – Functionality
- Minimalism, Step 2 – Gratitude
- Minimalism, Step 3 – The List
- Minimalism, Step 4 – Few Many Things
- Minimalism, Step 5 – Limit Exposure
- Guest post on The Less Doing Blog: Your brain and it’s limitations
- The accumulation of time hacks
- Low carb – the productivity diet
- Make 10 copies of yourself by automating life’s trivialities
- Do not expect yourself to remember anything
- The best time to start optimizing your process
An that’s it! A little something for you to start out with.
I hope you will enjoy my writing, and please make sure to follow me on Twitter for further updates from me.